Register now for NBF 2019
Pastors & Wives/Ministry Workers Dinner Registration
When: Monday night, 30th September 2019
Where: John Dohler Hall, Swanport Rd, Murray Bridge
Cost: $35 per person
The 2019 National Baptist Fellowship meetings will be held from October 1 – 3 at Unity College in Murray Bridge, South Australia.
To stay up-to-date on the latest information on Sessions, speakers, and overall activities, be sure to frequently visit the NBF 2019 website.
No, the NBF 2019 website has been optimised for mobile devices and as a mobile PWA. You can add this website to your mobile home screen for easy access – instructions. You will be able to find all the info you need about NBF 2019 using this site.
No, some things are better experienced in real life. We hope that by attending the NBF 2019 in person, you will receive a personal blessing, as well as being able to share in fellowship with fellow believers. 1 Thess. 5:11 Sessions will be recorded as audio files and available on this website following the conference.
Yes, all main Sessions will be recorded as audio files and available on this website following the conference.
- Registration for NBF 2019 is a non-binding registration used to help us prepare for the conference.
- You may not register on behalf of anyone else, with the following exemptions:
- parents registering on the behalf of family members and/or children,
- church members and/or representative(s) registering on the behalf of fellow church members (with their prior consent)
- Registration may not be sold, bartered, auctioned, or transferred in any way.
- Attendees must be at least 18 years of age to register for NBF 2019. Parents may register for children under the age of 18.
- Attendees are permitted to bring guests to NBF 2019. If you have someone travelling with you, it is preferable that they register themselves.
- Photographs and/or video taken at NBF 2019 by Murraylands Baptist Church, or others on behalf of Murraylands Baptist Church, may include your image or likeness. You agree that these photographs and/or video may be used by Murraylands Baptist Church for any purpose without compensation to you.
- All information entered into the registration form must be correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge. All information must be entered in English. Some of the information entered (such as name, and church name), may be displayed on an attendee badge.
- All registered attendees agree to allow Murraylands Baptist Church to contact them regarding their registration and attendance at the event. By registering, you agree to allow Murraylands Baptist Church to communicate with you via email with information regarding the event.
- Attendance at NBF 2019 is not allowed by the following:
- residents of embargoed countries;
- individuals ordinarily resident in embargoed countries; or
- individuals otherwise prohibited by applicable export controls and sanctions programs.
- You agree to be solely responsible for your own safety, belongings, and well-being while participating in NBF 2019. Murraylands Baptist Church and its affiliates won’t be liable for your participation in NBF 2019.
- No solicitation or selling of items or services is allowed at NBF 2019. Any attendee conducting these activities may be removed from the conference. This excludes ministries and/or missionaries who have registered for a ministry table, or have prior permission from Murraylands Baptist Church.
- Applicants and attendees can request the deletion of their registration data after the conference ends by emailing email@example.com.